1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please - which mini system ?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by moghm, Jun 22, 2003.

1. moghm

moghm
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Everyone,

I am currently selling my Aiwa XR-X7 system.

Am in the market for an upgrade to a mini system. I have been looking around and within the £200 region i have come up with the following choices:-

TEAC CRL600
    Denon DM31
    Denon DM50
    Kenwood HD5MD
    Kenwood RDHD7

After reading some reviews I have gathered that Kenwodd cant really cut it with the Denons or the Teacs. Any opinions on which one is a good system from the list above ? any other suggestions on mini systems within the £200 region. Obviously, sound quality would be number one priority.

I dont really want to buy seperates.

thanks for the advice :)

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    I've got a Denon mini system in the bedroom and I've always been happy with the performance (considering the size).

Just realised what I've posted above can be interpreted in many different ways :D

3. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I recently bought a Sony CMT-M90DVD from Currys for £159 (rrp £350). It sounds reasonable and packs in loads for the money. It also will play DVDs so you can add a budget LCD screen for an ideal bedroom system.