• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help please- SD card adapter to take xd?

100949football

Hi, can anyone help?
I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ45V combi vhs/dvd recorder which has a front slot to take an sd card for displaying/recording pictures from a digital camera.
Unfortunately my camera - A Fuji - has an xd card and this card will not fit directly into the SD reader on the Panasonic.
Can anyone point me in the direction of getting an sd adapter which will take the xd card?
My other digital camera is a Sony which uses memory stick?

Any help would be appreciated!:smashin::smashin::smashin:

Strobe

I am not sure such an adapter exists. I would ditto what karenc says and just transfer between cards (drag and drop etc) using your PC and a standard USB reader (like this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/ABC-Product...4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1223326243&sr=8-4). Stick both your SD and XD cards in at once, plug in to your PC and then drag and drop the photos from the XD card to the SD card to use in your Panny.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom