help please.....now my picture wont fit?

reevesy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi all......
have just revamped my room and ended up moving my screen back and fitted on the wall....about a foot from where it was (originally hanging down from the ceiling).
thing is the picture from my themescene h30 fitted inside my 5ft screen perfect in it's original postion......but now it's slightly further away form my pj i cant shrink the picture any further to fit???

....it's now fully zoomed down and still i've got about an 1" or so to go......
what i cant get my head round ....unless i'm being a thickit (again!)....if the picture fitted perfectly before....and now it's further away from the pj...then surely it must be the other way round...ie i thought i'd have to zoom out slightly from the old setting to get it to fit???....

a bit confused dot com at the mo....and hoped someone could help in case i missed something simple.

cheers.

Think of the projector sending a cone of light that you slice across with the screen. You've moved back, making the 'cone of light' ( I should copyright that) wider than your PJ can zoom down onto your screen area.

Think of the projector sending a cone of light that you slice across with the screen. You've moved back, making the 'cone of light' ( I should copyright that) wider than your PJ can zoom down onto your screen area.

thanks
......so moving the screen towards the pj a couple of inches somehow.......should do the trick?

still confused.com for me though ;)

thanks
......so moving the screen towards the pj a couple of inches somehow.......should do the trick?

still confused.com for me though ;)

Yep - either that or move the projector slightly closer :thumbsup:

confused.com LOL - use a piece of paper to get your head around it - hold it up in front of the lens - the further away the piece of paper the bigger the picture :smashin:

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom