Help please - new install

OPPYWOOD

Novice Member
Reaction score
Evening All,

I wonder if you can help.

I have recently moved into a bungalow and I am about to have virgin installed, the property has already been refurbished.

I see many people have their tv on the wall, how do you have the dvd box etc away from the tv, is there a special way of doing this, equipment to purchase that makes this easy.

Are there any online guides etc where I can learn about this as I am totally new to it.

Thanks all.

JK

'I see many people have their tv on the wall, how do you have the dvd box etc away from the tv, is there a special way of doing this, equipment to purchase that makes this easy' - it is relatively easy to achieve, you simply install the required audio, video, control and network cables between the devices; the tricky bit is how do you achieve that in a pre-decorated room.

There is no 'magic' way to make this happen without cables - you either run the cables on the surface (within a decorative conduit such as D-line) or opening up the wall(s) and ideally running a flexible conduit within the wall which you can then run the required cables through.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom