Help please looking for the best deal on a Samsung PS50C700

Budice007

Standard Member
Reaction score
Looking for the best deal on a Samsung PS50C700 can any one help

would like to have the 5 year Warranty

Many Thanks

Happy Xmas All

Is the 5 year warranty really worth it? I mean, will you really keep this TV for 5 years?

5 years is a loooooooong time in TV technology.

Depends - my panasonic px70 is coming up to 4 years old at the start of next year. Its still a perfectly good tv and could potentially go on for several more (as I hope it does as a second tv in the bedroom!)

Not available on their website - not sure about in store though?

Not available on their website - not sure about in store though?

I went up to the store just outside Glasgow yesterday and they didnt have any on display then.

I loitered a bit to see if anyone would come and deal with me, as I was going to ask if they had them in stock and to see if they would set one up for a demo for me today. After 10 minutes watching staff swan by me I gave up waiting.

Read my post "BAGGED ME A Samsung PS50C7000"

Do as I did :)

This is correct price £989
I'm getting the tv from the Currys Edmonton branch, Joe was very help full there.
From the computer screen I saw they had 10 unit arriving today? 7/dec/10
Need to go to the shop to get the reduced price it's not on the internet
I belive they are phasing this model out apparently happing every xmas/ end of year

This is correct price £989
I'm getting the tv from the Currys Edmonton branch, Joe was very help full there.
From the computer screen I saw they had 10 unit arriving today? 7/dec/10
Need to go to the shop to get the reduced price it's not on the internet
I belive they are phasing this model out apparently happing every xmas/ end of year

I also got told that this was an old unit now that is why no one can get any by richer sounds but they could sell me the 680 insted, I gave samsung a ring they told me that the 7000 was there most upto date unit they sell and there is nothing they no about a new one coming out at this moment maby easter time also that is the only one on there site

Plasma TV - Television | SAMSUNG

I think the demand for the 7000 Plasma caught Samsung by surprise! Samsung are very pro LED/LCD but all the reviews agree that their Plasma TV's outperform their LED/LCD models. I bet there's no shortage of edge 3D Samsung LED TV's!
New models are usually announced early in the new year and become available (in the UK) around Easter. If Samsung did underestimate demand for the 7000 this could explain why the 6900 made an appearance in order to "fill the shortfall" (so to speak). I suspect 7000's will continue to trickle into distribution for a couple of months more at least.

Hi Got TV yesterday it great

Need to chase up the free Blue ray player now

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom