• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help please...I need advice.

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
So the wife turned to me today and said "think of me as a very exclusive club which you're trying to get into...and you're currently wearing trainers, jeans and a t-shirt!"

I think I've lost my Mojo...what do I do???
:(

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Tell her you'll have to sneak in through the back door whilst she's not watching then ;)

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member
Simple my dear chap, order these beauties :D

austone.jpg

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Tell her at your age you'd just settle for a few beers, a pizza and watch Match Of The Day ..... the days of clubbing have lost their appeal. Too much outlay for not enough return.

Saggy

So the wife turned to me today and said "think of me as a very exclusive club which you're trying to get into...and you're currently wearing trainers, jeans and a t-shirt!"

I think I've lost my Mojo...what do I do???
:(

go upstairs put on a shirt and some shoes and say "that better".

Hakagure

Banned
go upstairs put on a shirt and some shoes and say "that better".

Are you serious ??, do all men these days just do as they are told by the women in their lives ?? Am I the only one striking a blow for men ??, too often we have seen here on AV comments like "the wife said I could buy" and "dont tell the wife but", these shameful shadows of men should hang their head in shame. Forshame I tells you .. FORSHAME !!

If the OP had said a similiar remark to his wife he would right now be knee deep in female indignation. He would be getting all the female classics about how comments like the one the OP's wife lobbed at him suddenly become offensive and a degrading when aimed back at women. Comments like "I thought you love me no matter what I look like" for instance this is female for "Now I have hooked you I no longer have to put in the effort .. bring on the cakes !!", he should have said no one dresses up for a nostalgia night in a run down club and made her cry. The very nerve of the woman.

Married men of Britian .. Man Up, you are making us single guys look bad. My missus is not talking to me right now, and I care not a jot. She told me that she had put on 4lbs and then asked me if it looked like she had put on weight. I said yes, about 4lbs worth. She then fell out with me for agreeing with her !!, and has left me four voicemail messages telling me she is not talking to me. All things considered, I want the rib back.

To the OP .. You have lost your mojo mate, I mean what was your woman doing with spare time to even dare to question you ??, the cooking, cleaning, ironing, and making you bacon sandwiches should keep her busy. Sort it .. ;)

D

Deleted member 36193

Tell her there's plenty of clubs that allow jeans and T shirts nowadays.

scartlead

Are you serious ??, do all men these days just do as they are told by the women in their lives ?? Am I the only one striking a blow for men ??, too often we have seen here on AV comments like "the wife said I could buy" and "dont tell the wife but", these shameful shadows of men should hang their head in shame. Forshame I tells you .. FORSHAME !!

If the OP had said a similiar remark to his wife he would right now be knee deep in female indignation. He would be getting all the female classics about how comments like the one the OP's wife lobbed at him suddenly become offensive and a degrading when aimed back at women. Comments like "I thought you love me no matter what I look like" for instance this is female for "Now I have hooked you I no longer have to put in the effort .. bring on the cakes !!", he should have said no one dresses up for a nostalgia night in a run down club and made her cry. The very nerve of the woman.

Married men of Britian .. Man Up, you are making us single guys look bad. My missus is not talking to me right now, and I care not a jot. She told me that she had put on 4lbs and then asked me if it looked like she had put on weight. I said yes, about 4lbs worth. She then fell out with me for agreeing with her !!, and has left me four voicemail messages telling me she is not talking to me. All things considered, I want the rib back.

To the OP .. You have lost your mojo mate, I mean what was your woman doing with spare time to even dare to question you ??, the cooking, cleaning, ironing, and making you bacon sandwiches should keep her busy. Sort it .. ;)

Now thats a reply from a man on a misson. :thumbsup: Like it ! and for any fella looking to buy something...grow a set and just get it, none of this SWMBO crap lol

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Awesome...thanks guys...among those replies are the answers...I think I know what to do!

whiskyboozer

I don't think it's the clothes that are the issue here. I'm sure Brad Pitt would 'get into' her 'exclusive club' dressed in a similar way.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom