1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP, please help!

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Peter Waine, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Peter Waine

Peter Waine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please help. I have spent over 10 hours creating a completely personalised team containing all of my friends on Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (for the Xbox). Having spent so long and putting so much effort into the project, I loaded the game up today to make some minor adjustments to the team, everything was working fine. I turned the Xbox off for 30 minutes and now when I turn it on again my option files will not load. The message tells me that the file is damaged and that it can not load. WHY IS THIS? I have trid over 20 times to get it to work but the same message comes up every time and none of the edits that I have made are present. Please help, what can I do?

Kind regards,

Peter Waine, UK

thisisheavydoc@hotmail.com

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +725
    The thing to do is; take a deep breath, get a nice comfy chair, start again.

Your file is corrupted, hense why it wont load, and there is no way afaik to rescue it. The same thing happened to me on the PS2 version.

3. Peter Waine

Peter Waine

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Absolute killer! Im not sure if ive got it in me to do it all again, what if the same thing happened. I put soooo much effort in to it the 1st time, it was like a masterpiece. Some people were the absolute spitting image of my mates, it was a project that i was totally proud of. Ive always been a Fifa fan and for once I listened to all the people who ademantly state that pro evo' is better, i bought it last week and now this happens. WHERES MY BELOVED FIFA GONE, lol.

Thanks for the reply PooonTang, you told it like it is...and i guess i'll just have pull myself together and try again.

4. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +725
    No worries, feel kinda sorry for you that it happened. The only other time i've had files get corrupted by my xbox is doing what it tells you not to, and that is to switch off whilst its saving. You all know how it is, late at night so you click save, get up to switch the xbox off but the save last thing at night always seems to take foever so you get impatient etc etc :devil: