HELP PLEASE - HANDBRAKE FOR XBOX SERIES X

SyStemDeMoN

My nephew likes his driving games and has a Logitech g920 steering wheel and wants a handbrake for christmas but my sister can't seem to find one compatible with the series X.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ??

Thanks in advance.

I stuck this into Google "driving handbrake compatible with Xbox series X" and it suggested Fantec ClubSport handbrake. I dont have one so further investigation might be worth doing as it mention it needs to be attacted to a compatible wheel base and there quite expensive.

SyStemDeMoN

I stuck this into Google "driving handbrake compatible with Xbox series X" and it suggested Fantec ClubSport handbrake. I dont have one so further investigation might be worth doing as it mention it needs to be attacted to a compatible wheel base and there quite expensive.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure its not compatible with his current wheel.

SyStemDeMoN

Any one else with any help / ideas ?

SyStemDeMoN

No one with any ideas ??

SyStemDeMoN

Looks like there is no way then.

shagaboopon

There isn't a cost effective plug and play option at present. You'd need to use a drive hub and a compatible handbrake or look at manually wiring into the G920 PCB. I decided to just leave it as it would cost more than the wheel and shifter.

The below is suggested to work but is expensive (for a unknown name) and not reviewed much although there is some stuff online if you search about it.
Amazon product

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom