• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help - please don't laugh!

scoooby

Standard Member
Ok, so bit of an old school topic.. but I'm trying to get rid of the operator logo on my sisters 8800 phone for her.. anyone know a free way to do this??

Doubt there's been an operator logo thread here for quite some time!

Any advice would be appreciated.. :lease:

lightbulb

In the old days, I used to use LogoManager for my friends' phones and my own. Had a quick look and it looks like they're still in business: http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/myphone.php/Nokia_8800_colour_logos.html
page suggests the LogoManager Pro Suite, this isn't free but there probably are alternatives floating around. Download the demo, that usually lets you change the logo with the word DEMO in the corner, to let you see if it works before buying. The logo can be transferred from the PC using bluetooth, infra-red (irda) or via a cable.

Alternatively, you can pay for a blank logo from a site like boltblue.com. Search the "Colour Logos" category and use the search for the word "blank"

Don't know if it will work for sure but using the compatibility checker, it said the 8800 will accept colour logos.

:)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom