Help please choosing a digital camera.

Calranthe

Standard Member
Hi,
I am buying a digital camera for both me and wife to use, we only have £120 to spare so we know its going to be a budget model, we want to take photo's do abit of low quality video footage etc.

Any suggestions would be very appreciatively recieved.

happychappy69

Hi,
I don't know id you want new or used but ebay item no.360159691094 is (at the moment) good value. I used to own the dmc-fz3 and it never let me down - but to be honest I never used its video function.

BTW I'm not involved in the selling of this item.

Here's a review statistics

anthony566

If you are looking for a new camera rather than a used one my brother has this Fuji Finepix J25 and it takes very nice shots its small and shoots viedo with sound.

Fuji FINEPIX J25 - SILVER review cheap prices Fuji J25 - SILVER best buy discount online uk shop

Or you could go for the F50 £94.99 from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000UUJGW8/kelkcpc-2nd-ce-21/ref=asc_df_B000UUJGW8366139

shop around and you might find it cheaper.

I have an F30 and this is 2 years old now but i have a few images taken with it on my flickr link take a look at the South Africa ones they were all taken with my F30.

There are many compacts in your price range that can do what you need.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom