• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help please. Best LCD size and make for Sky HD??

kelker

Standard Member
Hi everybody, I'm sure there is about 1000 or so threads on this subject but as soon as you search for sky HD you get a lot of threads.!!

I have at the moment a Panasonic 32" LCD, but since moving home my room has got a little bit bigger and since I have I Sky HD, I'm sure I'm not getting the most out of it.
I sit about 5 meter's away from the TV which is on a stand in the corner of the room. I watch a lot of sports and movies and the Xbox has an outing every so often.

I like the look of Samsung's TV (purely the aesthetically pleasing looks of it, nothing to do with the picture!!) but I know how good Panasonics are.

As I said previously I want to take full advantage of Sky hd and would really know which size and make. I really don't like obtrusive size TV so anything above 42" is a no-go. 37,40" would be ideal.

Please help.

Rich Marshall

Hi everybody, I'm sure there is about 1000 or so threads on this subject but as soon as you search for sky HD you get a lot of threads.!!

I have at the moment a Panasonic 32" LCD, but since moving home my room has got a little bit bigger and since I have I Sky HD, I'm sure I'm not getting the most out of it.
I sit about 5 meter's away from the TV which is on a stand in the corner of the room. I watch a lot of sports and movies and the Xbox has an outing every so often.

I like the look of Samsung's TV (purely the aesthetically pleasing looks of it, nothing to do with the picture!!) but I know how good Panasonics are.

As I said previously I want to take full advantage of Sky hd and would really know which size and make. I really don't like obtrusive size TV so anything above 42" is a no-go. 37,40" would be ideal.

Please help.

At 5m viewing distance I would definately go for the 42" if you can :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom