Help playing DVDs from HDD

WSB

Established Member
Reaction score
I finally got DVD Decryptor working properly (thanks deleted member) but now have another issue.

If I play the files in something like PowerDVD they playback fine but get no sound in when playing back in Theatertek. Theatertek is better as it opens like its the actual DVD- ie- i can navigate the menus, etc but with PowerDVD I have to select the VOB and when it finishes move to the next one so its not seemless which is a pain.

Are there any other players that I can use that will offer me the same as TheaterTek currently does??....but with sound of course(!)

And on another note- tried using DVX to make an xvid avi bnut it comes up with a strange vb error- even when trying the test encryption- any other programs out there that I can use?

Hi,

Can't help with Theatertel or PowerDVD I'm afraid, I just use the MCE interface, which works ok.

DVX is a bit fiddly to get going, did you download all the extra plug-ins it needs? It just gets them and installs them automatically if you tell it to. Auto Gordian Knot is another good one, but it requires the DVD to be ripped in IFO mode, which then won't play in MCE!

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom