Help picking ne phone please

VOYAGERXP

Standard Member
Hi i have never had a phone costing more than £100 but now my sony ericsson S500i has died and i want a new phone and a decent one at that. I like the iphone but the price tag is too high for me. I have been looking around and i have come down to 3 phones. 1st BlackBerry Storm, 2nd LG KM900 Arena and 3rd Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. any info would be great.

VOYAGERXP

Standard Member
I use my house phone mostly and i use my mobile as mostly incomming calls. and i don't fancy been held to a 18 month contract.

RobM

Distinguished Member
The Nokia 5800 has a lot of fans and a decent following. It's not my cup of tea personally, but it's done enough to win fans so must be doing something right :)

The LG Arena is pretty good too, considering the price it's available for. It's not in the same league as the iPhones of this world, but it's a good little phone that's for sure :)

The Blackberry... well... no thanks. It defeats the point of what Blackberrys are all about by losing a physical keyboard and implementing that odd hybrid touch screen, where you select something with a gentle touch and confirm something with a press of the entire screen. Odd. Blackberry are awesome at making messaging devices... they should stick to what they know best.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom