1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! - Philips LX8300SA Lip/Sync problems

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by bladesrule, Jan 10, 2005.

1. bladesrule

bladesrule
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please can anyone help. I recently bought a Philips LX8300SA Home Cinema System with a Philips 32PW9309 Widescreen TV and everytime I play a DVD (and I've tried numerous different DVD's) I'm having problems with Lip/Sync issues and the picture also seems to 'jumping' every few seconds. Before I ring up and complain (bought them both from TV and Video Direct internet site), I thought if anyone has any advice as I'm wondering if I may have set it up incorrectly or has anyone else experienced these problems as well, and if so, how can I put things right. I'd really appreciate any help/advice.

Cheers

2. gpearce

gpearce

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the LX3900SA and it often goes out of sync when watching and AUX channel eg sky digital. I have to press the AUX button again to get it back into sync. Philips helpdesk suggested taking it in fo repair (its not the only problem I have).

3. Si133

Si133

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was getting lip sync problems with my 3900W, I took it back.

4. tgbyhn10

tgbyhn10
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi bladesrule

I have the LX8300SA and it often goes out of sync when watching DVDs for some reason. It's really annoying. Don't know if it's my one or all of them. You could try downloading the latest firmware from the philips site but I have the latest versin installed and still get problems.

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/...5&slg=ENG&mid=Link_Software&hlt=Link_Software

Please post back to let me know how it goes and I will do the same.

Pete