Help Philips 8015

aceuk007

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Philips 8015 remote.
I followed the instructions and set up the TV.
I now what to add other items .I have read the book and it says press setup(which is the home button ).When I do this all I get is the TV and no other options.
What am I doing wrong.
Thanx

You have to hold down setup button for about a minute or so.

TG

About 3 seconds should do. Then you'll have the setup menu displayed, to begin setting up other devices.
At this point it's worth remembering devices will always be listed in the order they are chosen/learned, there is no facility to eg. move the TV to below other devices subsequently entered, other than by deleting it and adding it to the bottom.

If you've searched the database for DVD player/DVD recorder, and not found a match which works your BD player, you will need to "learn" it from the original handset.
You don't need to put it under any heading/category, simply copy the buttons across and name the device whatever you like.

Buttons for which there is no equivalent on the 8015, can be copied to the "more" section, which in use you access by pressing "more", selecting the button from the scroll list, and execute it by pressing the silver tick button.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom