1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Panasonic NV-DS60 pink picture

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by martin.s, Jan 19, 2005.

1. martin.s

martin.s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know of a fix for my mini dv, Around one second or so of switch on the screen is all the wrong colour. It is not really bad but noticable as the first second or so it is O.K. The recordings also show a "magenta cast". Of course it is out of guarantee now!, nearly 2 years old.

2. meles

meles
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting... My 6 year old Sony TRV9 also has an intermittent fault where the video shows a magenta cast when switched to standby, but I switch it back off and then on again and it usually goes, so it doesn't affect the recording. As it is an intermittent fault and I can get round it I was not prepared to pay the £70 I was quoted for it to be looked at, since it probably wouldn't happen whilst at the repair shop, and I need a new cam anyway. However, no-one I have asked about it has any idea what can cause it. Sorry I can't help you, but if you find an answer please post it. :(