1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Panasonic 32LXD1 not switching on!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Zcubed, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Zcubed

Zcubed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ahhhh it's Boxing Day with football on and my Panasonic TX-32LXD1 will not come out of standby. It eventually flashing the power light 5 times pauses and does the same again. Anyone know a way to turn it on?
    Any help would be much appreciated, failing this its back to the 12" portable!
    Thanks

2. dj_ooms

dj_ooms

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Sounds like a problem with the PSU. I had a similar problem on a Sharp 26GA4E. The power LED kept flashing and the TV refused to come out of standby. I rang Sharp and they sent an engineer who changed the PSU. The TV is working fine now. Maybe you should try and contact Panasonic after the bank holidays to ask for some help.

3. fuji

fuji
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    My Panny 26LXD1 has just done the same this morning while wife was watching it, brought in July, going to ring up the shop and get it sorted! :(

4. fuji

fuji
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The engineer came round today and said it was part of the psu which has gone, however on his job sheet Panasonic said it needed a software update! :rolleyes: ...obviously he dosn't have the part with him and is going to take it away and fix the new part.

Any luck on yours Zcubed?