1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Onkyo remote control

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Scotlandgadgets, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Scotlandgadgets

Scotlandgadgets

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cant belive it set up the surround system rewired and was just about to start programming and noticed the remote was lost.

After 3 hours of looking for it the wife then mentioned she thinks she has checked it out :mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :mad: .

It is a Onkyo DR-L50.

Have had a look on the net but cant see one does anyone have any ideas were i would be best getting one and what the price would be.

Thx :clap: :clap:

2. Artie Fufkin

Artie Fufkin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +182
    Maybe not the best place, but probably the easiest would be a bar. I'm not sure of the cost....maybe a few Bacardi Breezers would do it - a new wife can't be that difficult to find. ;)

3. Scotlandgadgets

Scotlandgadgets

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure about that but a few bad words were used. Just can seem to find anywere on the net that stocks them.

Any help would be :thumbsup:

4. Scotlandgadgets

Scotlandgadgets

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I should have mentioned that i do have a proton 950 remote which am just trying to setting up so if anyone has the settings for the onkyo i would be most gratful.
    Or were i could get them.

Have to say dont fancy setting up the surround sound with it but may have to.

Getting desperate now. :eek: :eek: