Help on Rear Speakers - B&W In-Celing Speakers CCM626 / CCM50

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Howdi folks,

Having recently moved into a new flat i've been struggling to come up with a good suggestion for my rear surrounds... i have some Mission M5DS which just aren't going to work as there is no decent way of mounting them - one would have to be flush against a wall the other floating in no-mans land!

As such i've pretty much decided i'm going to have to change them.. i had considered Dynaudio Audience 42W but the sofa is flush against the back wall... i popped into a local HiFi shop and the guy there recommended either the B&W LM1 mounted high and pointing down (this idea was consistent with my thoughts on using Kef Eggs at the back) but he then also suggested using the B&W in ceiling ones, seen as i have a top floor flat this would work ok as i have an attic i could use, but does anyone have any thoughts/views on in ceilings... the idea does appeal as it means no cables draped up walls etc but i'd rather have cables on show if it's going to sound better!!

TIA

Scott

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom