Help on LG 32in LCD TV 32LH2000

lg_dixons

Standard Member
Hello All,

I recently purchased a 32LH2000 LG LCD TV from Dixons. I am trying to set up the TV using Autotune, but it is saying no channels have been found. The TV is then turning black after that and the picture apprears after I power off and on again. I am using a Virgin Cable box and a scart lead soming from the Virgin cable box to the AV2 port of the TV.

Also, I am seeing the quality of the picture and really not very happy with it. It was great when i saw in the store. Also, I am not able to adjust a proper aspect ratio on the TV. The "Original" aspect ration cuts off the pictures on the sides. The "Zoom" is to too zoomed on the subject. I need to change the aspect ratio for each of channels and programmes everything i change the channel. Can anyone suggest a good aspect ratio they have set on their 32LH2000 or 37LH2000 or 26LH2000 TV's. Also, can you suggest a good setting on color, brightness and contrast.

Any help from this forum is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom