Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help on a 32PD50 setup

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by scooter1975, Apr 21, 2005.

1. scooter1975

scooter1975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I recently took delivery of my Panny TX32PD50. :thumbsup:
    I must admit that I am pretty green on the AV front, so I am looking for a little guidance and advice on setting it up.

I have also recently bought a Panny DMR-EH50 HDD / DVD recorder, I also need to connect up my sky box and a PS2..

The way I have it setup at the moment is with a component cable between the EH50 & TV, as well as a monster Scart from the EH50 into AV4 on the TV.

From Sky I have a monster scart from the TV out to the AV1 on the TV.

I have the RF going from the aerial to the sky then looped to the EH50 then into the TV.

I ain't got the PS2 hooked in yet.. whats the best way to hook that up ??

This is the info that I got from the tv manual.
    Do I need to change any settings on the TV menu's ??? :confused:

Also does anyone have any info on how they have setup their menu settings for the best picture and sound ??
    I was thinking about buying the DVE setup DVD, is it worthwhile doing this in you guys opinion ???? or is it just better to play with the settings until you are happy with it yourself ...

Sorry its a long one, but I am just finding my feet with all this new stuff :D

Thanks in advance and great forum by the way, helped me alot over the past few months whilst buying this new toys... :clap:

2. scooter1975

scooter1975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Somebody help !!! :lease:

Another thing, i went into the sky setup menu and changed it from PAL to RGB,and also to 16:9 size. It looks to be a better picture, is this the correct way I have set it.

Do I have to change any settings on my EH50 DVD recorder or on my PS2..

Thanks
    S