HELP: Nokia N95 8GB UNLOCKING

Reaction score
Hi,

Need some help..does anyone know where the cheapest place to get the n95 8gb unlocked... the phone is on vodaphone haven't got a vodaphone sim..i want to use it on orange. I have been quoted £20 at a local phone shop and he said if i gave him the phone today i will get it tommorrow unlocked. Is there any where else cheaper or i might just get it done there.

thanks for the info..:thumbsup:

If its a Vodafone contract phone, Vodafone will unlock it for free. If its PAYG they will unlock it for free if you have had it 12 months. Vodafone contract handsets have been supplied unlocked for the best part of the last year. See Vodafone website for details.

Ahh forgot to say i got the phone off ebay..on vodaphone and was meaning to get it unlocked..so i don't think i can get vodaphone to give a free unlocked code right? I don't have a vodphone sim to either on contract nor payg

Unless their pricing has changed since I had to use last year, Vodafone will also charge £20 to unlock

Hey,

I may have a cheaper suggestion, providing you have not tapped in 3 wrong unlock codes you can purchase a code for about £4.50 that will unlock your phone.

Do it from the comfort of your own home! Not trying to spam here but I've used www.phonetekcodes.co.uk in the past. That would be a fortune cheaper than vodafone or a local shop. Luckily you are on Vodafone as the industry price for unlocking N95 8gb can sometimes get very expensive!!!!

Hope this helps if not message me!

Dean :)

Would appreciate if anyone can also point me in the right direction to also getting an N95 8GB unlocked. Its currently on O2 but want it for a vodafone.

Hi

I went to Ben and Kingmobile.

King Mobile Phone

He does it for £10 cash, and knows his phones !

John

Hi can anyone tell me the default phone "lock code" on the Nokia i remember it being something like 1234, or 0000 or something like this!?

Would appreciate if anyone can also point me in the right direction to also getting an N95 8GB unlocked. Its currently on O2 but want it for a vodafone.

O2 contract phones have been supplied unlocked for about 5yrs now. Have you tried the VF sim in it? I'm guessing it's a contract phone as I've not seen a PAYG N95 8Gb

why are you all not using nemesis to unluck your phones? I dont get it.

why are you all not using nemesis to unluck your phones? I dont get it.

i think you will find Nemesis debrands the phone, but cannot unlock the phone.

If it can be used to unlock as wel as debrand, do you have a link with instructions?

Open to being proved wrong of course.

John

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom