HELP! No center sound - SONY BD300

Geezer69

Established Member
Need some help here guys - who better to turn to ;). I went to watch a a DVD in my Sony BD300 last night and there was no sound coming out of my center speaker on my surround kit (put my ear up to it and it was very very quiet). Thought it may be the DVD so I tried another one and it was the same. I put in a BD and it was the same. I have checked my surround sound set up with my Xbox and the center speaker works fine.

I thought it might have been that I have just updated the firmware to 4.20 but then I remembered I have played DVD's successfully since that update. I am at a loss now :(

I thought that there might me a factory reset - maybe that might do it? I don't know? Any ideas :lease:

kingfats

Distinguished Member
I thought that there might me a factory reset - maybe that might do it? I don't know? Any ideas :lease:

There might be a factory reset,have you checked the manual?
Also,tried changing options in the audio menu just in case there's a bug.

Geezer69

Established Member
Read the manual? What self respecting man reads the manual? lol. I am going to have a look tonight.

I have changed all the sound options available but still no sound through the center speaker.:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom