HELP, Netflix, TV or internet issues?

Thug

Not sure where to put this, so thought would try here for a start.

In the house we have 4 smart TV's. The main one an LG 55" OLED, the kitchen/family room is a 46" Samsung LED and 2 bedroom ones are both this years 32" Samsung LED models.
The LG is connected by cable into a home plug.
All the others are via WiFi, with the kitchen one having a WiFi extender next to it (cant be hard wired) and the 2 upstairs connected to a WiFi extender that my PC is hard wired to.

We have the Netflix top (4K, 4 room) package.

To start with, the LG would not connect to Netflix and would time out, despite all other Apps connecting fine. Then suddenly it decided to work and has done so ever since (well, in the last 5 days or so since getting it).

The one in the kitchen works fine too, as does the one in our bedroom.

The one in the spare bedroom refuses to connect to Netflix at all. But will connect to all other online Apps (YouTube etc) just fine.
When I go into the Network settings it will connect fine and show the TV connected to the WiFi repeater with full strength and the diagram showing the Tv smart hub connected to the extender and the extender connected to the internet. Yet when I go into the network status screen the diagram will show a red cross between the TV and extender. Despite this, all Apps (bar Netflix) still work great.

I have tried resetting the router and resetting the TV and also connecting it to the other WiFi extender (and main BT WifI router), but with no luck.

Any ideas?

Thug

Just an update.
I have now connected it via cable and its doing exactly the same thing.

Thug

Sorted it.
I had to go into SMART TV in the settings and reset all APPS.
When I fired Netflix back up again it started to work fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom