1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Neeed:sonic Stage 2.3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by RobinChappy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can Anyone Help?
    After I copy a cd to atrac3plus & insert another cd the drive does not seem to recognise the new contents. The track listing/ artist remains as the first cd i have copied. I seem to have to run a cd drive check on every cd!!! Is this normal or is my cd drive on its way out?

Anyone else having trouble like this?

2. SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    ah yes have had this one in the past, when you take out the cd and put in a new one what you will have to do is go to music source being your cd and as you said you will see the old cd, then you just click on tools then click on get cd info and it should now display the current cd in the drive!

3. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for that. I'll give it a go later

4. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tried . .. . . nothing changed!!! Is there any way of clearing the last information off the music source screen before inserting another disk? My cd drive wont boot up without doing a cd drive test first . . . . any suggestions. Finding it more & more frustrating every day.

Thanks a million anybody who has any suggestions.

5. SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    emm do you have a CD drive or a DVD drive? and how old is the machine? Also what is the spec? also what windows have you got? sorry for the questions but need to know more where the problem could be.

6. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a cd drive. The machine is 5 years old (cant afford new one!!) Its a Packard Bell imedia 6200 with 20gb hard drive, 96mb ram & AMD Athlon processor. The cd rewriter has been well used in the last few years . I have bid on ebay for 256mb ram to try & speed things up.
    Verygratefull for any suggestions
    This thing is driving me nuts!!!!!

7. RobinChappy

RobinChappy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After 3 1/2 hours, I'm giving up!! Only managed to transfer 3 cd's over!!! Enough is enough!!!

8. twcheang

twcheang

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have Athlon xp 2400, 512MB RAM and a SCSI 8x CDR and it takes about 3 min to rip a CD.

9. washout

washout

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeh theres some problem with your pc. from cd to atrac is 5 minutes max. from mp3 to atrac is 1minute per song.