• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Needs for Portable Video Player

chrislad

Hey. I'm selling my iPod and I'm looking to get a good media player. Key needs are

- 20 gig HD at least
- Must be able to play DivX, Xvid and WMV files and be able to rescale high resolution to native playback of player
- 3.5in screen at least.
- Decent battery life

Looking at the Archos at the moment, but any other brands would be appreciated as I don't know much about them.

Do not want an iPod video as I don't like holding it vertically.

Thank you. Price range is about 200.

K

kennylam

chrislad said:
Hey. I'm selling my iPod and I'm looking to get a good media player. Key needs are

- 20 gig HD at least
- Must be able to play DivX, Xvid and WMV files and be able to rescale high resolution to native playback of player
- 3.5in screen at least.
- Decent battery life

Looking at the Archos at the moment, but any other brands would be appreciated as I don't know much about them.

Do not want an iPod video as I don't like holding it vertically.

Thank you. Price range is about 200.

I think you can look for the JXD-930. It comes with 20GB harddisk, plays different format files, 3.5" Samsung LCD, 1800mAH replaceable battery, and additional OTG (for importing files from different USB devices without using PC) and FM functions.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom