• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Needed

A

alby28

If you look at my other thread,you will see im not having a good LCD tv experience.http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3962214#post3962214 I've had a crappy wharfedale,that lasted an hour and now Pixmania that cant deliver what they promise.So im a little bit stuck now.I have a budget of no more than £750 to spend on a decent 37" LCD.And i need some help badly.I need it this week,prefer something like a LG.But dont want anything cheap and nasty.Can someone please recommend a TV and supplier i can buy from?Im in north Manchester,so pick up needs to be only from CUrrys-Comet etc.

Thanks Mark

GoodKingAlf

Standard Member
Look on amazon, I got next day delivery before 1pm.

I doubt Currys or Dixons will deliver on time, unless of course you can pick up fromt he store.

If you can then get down there and look at the TVs in the shop. Simple.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom