1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by asteri, Jul 10, 2002.

1. asteri

asteri

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Just went onto CD Wow website to the pre release section and noticed two dvds "Ring" and "Ring 2" both region 0, anyway my question is has anyone heard of these films as they look quite scary, (which is fab as i love horror movies) and are they in english or subtitled.

Thank you

asteri

2. Tafsir

Tafsir

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    i think ppl called this film cult classic's
    also think ring came on tv not long go ;

if the price is good,it will be worth buying

3. asteri

asteri

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanxs

They are £10.99 each which is quite reasonable, do you know what language they were in.

asteri

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi Asteri,

"Ring", "Ring 2" and "Ring 0" are three Japanese gothic horror movies, but more on the scary side rather than out-and-out gore flicks.

The first one, is in my opinion, a great movie. Very creepy, despite the 12/15 certificates they each get.

All films are Japanese language, with English subtitles. Sadly, the subtitles are burned-in to the print, so are not removeable. Also, the sound is stereo only (if my memory serves). And the extras, are a bit pitiful. However, I'd still recommend getting them.

"Ring 2" is the second movie in the series, but is actually a prequel to "Ring". "Ring 0" is the third movie, but is a quasi-sequel to "Ring".

Pooch