1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ShinObiWAN, Dec 6, 2003.

1. ShinObiWAN

ShinObiWAN
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I've got my Barco Data 808 and have been playing with it for the last couple of hours.

Having real trouble setting it up though. Its my first CRT and I had no idea it was so difficult to set these things up, sure I knew it was a little more difficult than LCD/DPL models but not this much!

Basically I'm going to need a proffessional installer to come around and get the projector setup.

Anyone know someone good in the Sheffield area?

2. AV nutter

AV nutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Send chris frost a email got my pj up and going well recomended by many others.mike

3. ShinObiWAN

ShinObiWAN
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Come on all your CRT owners!

Who set yours up?

Oh and cheers AVnutter but Chris is miles away from where I live, don't think he will fancy the trip here and back.

I am of course willing to pay a proffessional around £200 per day for the job. Only need one source doing and thats the HTPC.

4. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    ShinObiWAN, I'm not exactly miles away - Cheshire isn't the other side of the earth you know ;) , and as AV Nutter will testify, travel isn't a major issue if I have other work on in the same area.

However, there are other convergence experts with more experience on Barco than I; Roland for example. But if you get stuck then I would be willing to have a look.

Regards