• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help needed with sony walkman NW-E015

Daz87uk

Established Member
I have recently purchased a sony usb flashdrive music player, i have looked at the technical details and it say's it will play Mp3 this good as i dont like their own music formatt and the annoying conversion program which is a pain and never shows all my music. 65GB of it anyway, most if all other makes of flashdrives you can get just drag and drop mp3's onto the stick but it wont recognise anything i do and there is no instructions on how to get it to play mp3's this is rather fustrating as i like the walkman it has a good build quality but i just want the simple option not their rubbish software or formats if anyone knows how to get this to work it be great to hear back:lease:

Daz87uk

Established Member
O well guess you cant play Mp3 even if it says you can on the sony website? such a good device ruined by software. :(

mrtbag

Prominent Member
You can transfer MP3, but you have to use Sonic Stage 4.3 to do so. This walkman doesn't offer 'Drag and Drop'.

syko67

Established Member
I've been using the software for years and have never found it a problem..is was cumbersome early on and the connect version was trash but sonicstage 4.3 is a piece of cake to use...and I'm not a geek :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom