Help needed with new Stereo Build with Dali Rubicon 8

Frederick1979

Novice Member
Hi All,

I am new here. I am from Belgium but htis looks like a fun forum for audio enthousiasts so I thought you guys could help me decide.

So I just bought a new pair of Dali Rubicon 8 speakers in white to upgrade my current cheaper system. (Dali Zensor 7 + Dali 12F woofer and Zensor Vokal. I will get them next week probably.

I was thinking about a Pre and and Poweramp (or monoblocks) so because I want a higher end system now, you probably know how it goes :)

So I came across a AMR DP-777 DAC/Hybrid Preamp and thought it was good to connect my PC to because alot of amps, like for exaple a M6Si Music fidelity doesn't have digital in's.

So i will recieve this in the couple of days. But now I am looking for a good poweramp, monoblocks to get the best out of my new Dalis.

I came across a AMR MA-77 integrated, but it's possible to use it as a Poweramp. Only it's from about 2008, and pretty complex I think, so I'm a bit afraid for the reliability and repair issues (no parts availability?)

Other options that I came across are Auralic Merak monoblocks and AVM SA3.2 monoblocks.

All are within my budget of about a max. of 2500 Euro's.

What do you guys think? Any other recomendations?

Thanks,
Frederick

Paul7777x

I’d return the preamp and buy one of these sir.

Everything you’ll ever need and the ability to add a digitally connected power amp should you decide so in the future.

And it includes the legendary RoomPerfect.

A useful review here.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom