• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help needed with MJAcoustics ref200

avgohar

Standard Member
Hi guys,
I recently replaced my mj acoustics ref200 sub with the BK monolith DF so I thought I could use the ref200 in second room system.
However after moving the ref200 into another room and turning it on It stopped working- the LED display is just frozen and wont respond to any turns on the dials below and when I hooked it up to an amp no bass comes out at all from the sub.
I didn't shake the sub violently whilst moving it and I certainly did not drop it so why has it died? Does anyone know how to do a factory reset on these things or will I have to send it away for repair? Also if By some miracle it does work again how can I disable its auto off feature?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

avgohar

Standard Member
HI mate, sorry if this sounds stupid but if there was a problem with the fuse would the unit even switch on?

hoppaz

Prominent Member
Hi guys,
I recently replaced my mj acoustics ref200 sub with the BK monolith DF so I thought I could use the ref200 in second room system.
However after moving the ref200 into another room and turning it on It stopped working- the LED display is just frozen and wont respond to any turns on the dials below and when I hooked it up to an amp no bass comes out at all from the sub.
I didn't shake the sub violently whilst moving it and I certainly did not drop it so why has it died? Does anyone know how to do a factory reset on these things or will I have to send it away for repair? Also if By some miracle it does work again how can I disable its auto off feature?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a bit? Failing that give MJ A a call and they will know the answers to your questions.

avgohar

Standard Member
Hi mate,
yes I've tried unplugging it so maybe I'll give MJ a call ,thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom