• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help needed with glass screen protector for new iPad Pro 2017

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
Hi, I'm looking for a glass screen protector for my iPad Pro 12.9, I just bought one of these:

IMG_1127.JPG

I have found it to be far too reflective to do the new iPad 12.9 screen any justice for outside viewing, so it lasted the whole of 30 minutes, are there any screen protectors out there that are the same coating as the native iPad Pro screen yet?

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
I've never used one and for general use not sure why you would?

It acts like a solar panel, it charges the battery on the pro with natural sunlight !

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

craig1912

Banned
It acts like a solar panel, it charges the battery on the pro with natural sunlight !

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
very good - but in a household that has been through 10/12 ipads since they first came out, none of which have had a screen protector (and have never had so much as a scratch on them), i'm struggling to see why you need one.

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
before I knew better! you obviously don't have anything better to do

I actually have lots to do, but this is where I come to chill when I have some free time, I'm here looking for advice from someone that might be in the same situation as myself. You have obviously have contradicted yourself with what you stated above in your for sale thread.

Anyway no hard feelings Craig, let's just forget about it.

Have a good evening.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom