1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed: Which is the best 21-23 inch LCD for PC and PS2 link up?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Gagzi, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Gagzi

Sep 10, 2004
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi guys,

Been reading a lot on here and researching for a 21" - 23" LCD TVs that can be PC's too. I've found that a lot of people have mentioned the Hitachi 22" screen. Has anyone got this screen and would they recommend it for PC use and PS2 use? The Hitachi's resolution isn't too bad either. I wanted to try and buy a screen by this afternoon if possible. Can anyone advise please?

Are there any other screens that have this PC and TV capability that are around 600-700 pound mark and are of decent quality? Reason i need a new screen is that my baby was born last week and I can't seem watch tv or mess about on the PS2 because she's sleeping!!! So I thought I'd go for a new screen and set it up in the study.

After I checked up on here I advised my dad and he went and bought a 42" Plasma - Panasonic Viera and I have to tell you that it is simply brilliant. Really good quality picture and it looks amazing.

Help asap.. thanks!