• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Needed: Upcoming Holiday

Indy @ S.E.

Established Member
Hello,

Im off soon to Borneo for a week and then Kuala Lumpur for 3 nights after that, it will be my first 'proper' opportunity to spend some quality time with the camera (and the Mrs of course!).

I will be looking to take mainly landscape shots (particularly sunrise/sunset) as well as nature shots of the Orangutans and other wild animals.

Could someone help me out with any tips and tricks on taking sunrise/set pictures please as well as any recommended settings for the animal portraits? I have a D80 with 18-200 lens.

Cheers,
Indy

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
My brother had some 'interesting' experiences with the Orang-utans there. They have been known to be very cheeky, chasing and stealing peoples camera's!

Indy @ S.E.

Established Member
ok thats Tip #1 - Keep an eye out for light fingered Orangutans!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom