Help Needed Setting Up A Panasonic Dmr-e95h

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Starlings lady, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Starlings lady

Starlings lady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am trying to get my new DMR-E95H DVD Recorder and TU-CT30 Freeview box (both Panasonic) to work together to allow me to record TV programmes. I have no anologue signal to the recorder as I wish to record everything from the Freeview box which is connected to the AV2 input on the recorder. I have no difficulty making instant recordings (setting the freeview box to the channel I wish to record and then pressing record on the E95H and timer recordings can also be made in the same way. Is there any other way to set the recorder to record programmes when I am away, automatically changing the channel on the freeview box? If not I have made a big mistake and should have bought a Phillips which a friend has and makes setting recordings in advance an absolute doddle using Guide Plus+.

Can anyone please help?!

Thanks

Chrissy

2. ivanwilson

ivanwilson
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Chrissy

You should be able to set your equipment up so that you set a time on the Freeview box - when the timer starts it will switch on the recorder and start recording.

Hopefully someone will be able to give you specifics on Panasonic.