1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed please Mustek

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by greeneyes, Oct 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. greeneyes

greeneyes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought PVR-H140 which i think i am happy with :rolleyes:

but i need some help with some things i wanted to use it for, if any of you could help me out i would be very grateful

ok firstly how can i put my DVD's on to it as it says it supports video disc format, is there a way to convert DVD into a different format on you PC?

It also says i can record straight from TV but when i connect the phones in it only comes up with a black screen on the media device that tremors (if you will) when there is sound, so i know it is recieving some kind of signal. is it being blocked because its from the sky box?

would also like to know about Napstar, i am interested in the unlimitied download fingamig for 15 notes a month, it says it needs to be put straight onto a portable device, does this mean i cant download unlimited songs and stuff and store it on my PC?

thanks again peeps :smashin: