Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Help needed please Mustek

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by greeneyes, Oct 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. greeneyes

greeneyes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought PVR-H140 which i think i am happy with :rolleyes:

but i need some help with some things i wanted to use it for, if any of you could help me out i would be very grateful

ok firstly how can i put my DVD's on to it as it says it supports video disc format, is there a way to convert DVD into a different format on you PC?

It also says i can record straight from TV but when i connect the phones in it only comes up with a black screen on the media device that tremors (if you will) when there is sound, so i know it is recieving some kind of signal. is it being blocked because its from the sky box?

would also like to know about Napstar, i am interested in the unlimitied download fingamig for 15 notes a month, it says it needs to be put straight onto a portable device, does this mean i cant download unlimited songs and stuff and store it on my PC?

thanks again peeps :smashin: