Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

help needed on dvi output nvidia

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by hammy2891, Nov 10, 2004.

1. hammy2891

hammy2891

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    how do i enable the dvi (digital) output to my pj on my nvidia geforce fx5200 ?
    it was working then i pressed the "analogue display" button and cant get it back,i have uninstalled the driver and re-installed but to no avail,there doesnt seem to be any settings in the properties for the dvi output,is this right?
    any help would be appreciated.as i am stumped and pulling out what little hair i got left.
    :lease:

2. hammy2891

hammy2891

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    come on peeps help me out here missing valuable veiwing time

3. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unplug any other connected devices, VGA monitor/s-video (TV etc.) & boot up with PJ switched on. It should automatically detect the PJ & send it a signal/picture, via DVI.

You should then, hopefully, be able to sort out any problems.

:smoke:

4. hammy2891

hammy2891

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    kramer
    thanx for advice,got a picture back on pj but only as a clone when i go into dualveiw to give it its own resolution i loose it agaain & have to disconnect vga to monitor and re-boot.
    Does any one no if i can run dvi 2 pj at a different res' than the vga 2 monitor (monitor does not support 1280x720)

5. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    From my brief play with an FX5700 before going back to my ATI, I seem to remember it was possible to set up different resolutions, but I can't recall how.