1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed on custom installation

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by alexburn, Apr 8, 2005.

1. alexburn

alexburn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, :lesson:
    Currently designing layout of my house to include 3 or 4 TVs in different rooms, DVD player, Video player, Sky, and CCTV. Please see diagram attached for components that I need to link and their relevant outputs/inputs.
    I would like to be able to send all signals from all units to all TVs but not sure how to link them all up. Can someone please suggest some options that I could try, baring in mind that I'd also like to be able to send analogue aerial signals if at all possible although that is not as important!
    [​IMG]
    Any help much appreciated! :lease:
    Thanks
    Alex

2. Roguey

Roguey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    i guess u want to have one of each type of device (dvd, sky, CCTV etc) to be in a centeral place, where you can select on any tv?

myself i dont know anyway of doing it, except putting them on a UHF cable, however the quality isnt going to the same. all i can say is make one room ur main room, and use UHF to share to the others, unless someone has another option.

3. alexburn

alexburn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is the only way I have found that will pretty much do all I need it to!
    Doubt quality will be excellent though!
    [​IMG]

4. Roguey

Roguey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    thats the one i have installed as for the UHF (which i use as an backup), your best trying to get what you can locally, afteral how much does an DVD player cost now? then use the UHF for anything else