help needed multi room audio

jod08

Novice Member
Hi there I know a little about a lot but I have a problem and here for advice.

I have 3 rooms with ceiling speakers in 4 x 60w rms in two rooms and 8 x 60w rms in the other. I need amp/mixer to power the three rooms from one location as all the wires terminate in my new living room, I want to connect music, tv, dvd and ipad/ipod linkage. Also needs be able to have the same music blast in all three or isolate one room for tv and have the music on in the others and vise versa.

I see two ways?

1}3 amps preferably all the same so the there is no input lag and just piggy bag the inputs across the inputs on the three amps ? or would I still get a delay from room to room?

2} 1 amp with separate zones like the pulse monacor PA12040. Not sure if this is a 100v line output thow but any other out there like this?

p.s preferably something that does not have a massive fan blowing in the background would be nice too lol

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

mikejg

Standard Member
Yamaha Musiccast. Get 3 RX-V579s or upwards. All works on one Android/Apple app. That should do everything. I am just assembling something similar

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom