• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help needed installing Teac Ag-10 d

P

philjcole

I have just moved house and I am trying to get my surround up and running.

It is a Teac Ag-10 d an i have connected my freeview box to it by phono leads I have tried to put a digital lead between the two but no good). The front speakers work but the centre and rear surrounds do not work. I have tried all the setting on the amp but no good.

Im worried some how the channels have blown. When i first tried turning it on, it just turned itself off again. it then did this the next two times i turned it on. After that only the front 2 were working.

Sorry about the long windedness of this but its really annoying me. If i have blown a fuse or something, is it fixable ...easily?
Thanks

M

MikeCole

I have just moved house and I am trying to get my surround up and running.

It is a Teac Ag-10 d an i have connected my freeview box to it by phono leads I have tried to put a digital lead between the two but no good). The front speakers work but the centre and rear surrounds do not work. I have tried all the setting on the amp but no good.

Im worried some how the channels have blown. When i first tried turning it on, it just turned itself off again. it then did this the next two times i turned it on. After that only the front 2 were working.

Sorry about the long windedness of this but its really annoying me. If i have blown a fuse or something, is it fixable ...easily?
Thanks

Not sure, but have you checked the settings and the manual?
Mike

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
Is this an all in one system? if so you might not get the best response in this section of the forums. This is Integrated Amps/Receivers only......if you want, just post again asking me to move the thread and i'll move it for you to the correct section...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom