1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed For Purchasing of First LCD Screen

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Bullet Theory, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Bullet Theory

Bullet Theory

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone

I'm new to these forums, and new to the likes of LCD TV's, and HD stuff etc

I'm currently in need of purchasing a new TV, and because of my bedroom, I basically need a LCD TV because of the width from from the TV screen to the back of the TV

I havn't got a massive budget, around £500/£600 I have.
    To get ready for Sky in HD, Xbox 360 and PS3, I wanted to grab a TV which is HD ready

So what I'm looking at is a 27" LCD HD-Ready TV, and with my budget, I have gotten these 2 results.

Option One

and...

Option Two

That's all I can find so far.

Can anybody shed any light on the two TV's, or perhaps reccommend any TV's or any sites?

Thanks ALOT in advance to anyone who can help :)

2. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    ive never heard of those 2 LCD's before but id probably bet their price that the Samsung LE26R41B is the better panel. some better advice i have for you is see the 'search' at the top right of your page ? use it :) something simple like 26" LCD etc as this has been asked and answered countless times. you will find all the answers you need about a HD ready LCD. the samsung is the one doing the rounds at the moment and is highly regarded plus more importantly its in your budget. go research :)

3. Bullet Theory

Bullet Theory

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    awesome, thanks alot

Off-topic: I usually use Kopite4Ever as my forum name on other places, weird :)

Btw, seen the bottom of the league?
    Fantastic ;)