• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Help Needed Connecting Up Samsung Plasma

B

Ben.Patrick

Hi,

I have a Samsung PPM42s3q and I want to connect my Sky+, DVD and Xbox to the inputs. I have the DVD using component in (Y/Pb/Pr) as my DVD player had those connections in the back. I have my Xbox plugged in the Video in. I wish to plug my Sky+ into the other component in.

Here is what the Manual says the component in supports. The connectors are BNC style:

COMPONENT2/RGB2(PC2) IN
Connect for input of an Analog RGB or Y/Pb/Pr
video signal from in PC, DVD, or HD devices.

I would like to plug the Sky+ into that connection and am looking at various different SCART leads/adapters. I would like to find someone that could tell me excactly what type of cable/adapter I would need to use.

Please please help as I am having to keep unplugging other cables when I wish to switch devices.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom