Help Need with Humax TV

plaver

:smashin: Does anybody know where I can buy one of these or know who might stock this one when they release for general sale in Feb 05. Please don't suggest John Lewis. That's other shop that's been added to my avoid list.

mike7

Distinguished Member
Sorry to say this and mention the unmentionable (to you at least) but I saw one in John Lewis, Norwich, on Saturday. It was priced around £650. It performed very well. It was receiving a Freeview signal from its built-in decoder. Has anyone tracked down the larger 27" model in a store rather than on QVC ?

plaver

mike7 said:
Sorry to say this and mention the unmentionable (to you at least) but I saw one in John Lewis, Norwich, on Saturday. It was priced around £650. QUOTE]

:eek: £650, they can stick that where the sun doesn't shine, after posting I continued my search and found Double D and they have quoted me £395+VAT and I have had a response from Humax and they will sell direct I might call them tomorrow to see how much the price is direct.

I see another reason to boycott JL, what a rip-off

plaver

mike7 said:
Has anyone tracked down the larger 27" model in a store rather than on QVC ?

:hiya: Have a look here price is £979.95 inc VAT, although they say it's the 26inch. One thing HUMAX don't list a 27inch LCD

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom