Help need to source a glass riser stand

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by kingcobbler, Jul 9, 2017.

1. kingcobbler

kingcobbler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    due to the amount of kit in the av rack I have the tv sitting on a glass riser shelf. Just got a new tv and the tv stand is a little larger than the old tv, so I need to source a new riser stand.

Ideally 70cm wide by between 40cm to 50 cm deep, with a rise of 10cm to 14 cm to fit my sky box underneath.

I'm struggling to get this exact size, can anyone help?

Or even a place where I can order the glass and somewhere to source the legs?

2. rogon

rogon
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did you ever find one I am looking for something similar

3. kingcobbler

kingcobbler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    No, sorry, surprised there isn't a website where you can order this sort of thing

4. mushii

mushii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    Any decent Glaziers will be able to order you a piece of toughened glass - I am guessing around an 8mm should be strong enough. If you need holes you will need to specify dimensions and location of each hole as they need to be made before the glass is toughened. You will also need to specify ground bevelled edges.
    If you are struggling try giving Modern Glass in Stoke On Trent, 01782 215519 a call, they are pretty good at custom orders. Be aware that as this is bespoke it wont be cheap.
    Ask for Rob, he is the MD and is an AV fan, he will understand what it is you need.

Legs - you may need to scavenge something off another unit.