1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!!!!need to get sim info

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by liz_71, Aug 31, 2004.

1. liz_71

liz_71

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys ,help me please ,have just got a nokia 7250i and am having a few probs ,when i put my sim in from another nokia just to see it worked it was fine ,when i got home and put in my sim from my motorola e365 i have lost all my numbers and text messages -is there a way of getting it all on my phone ?i assume its a motorola -nokia problem as i got it all with a nokia -nokia sim swap?the phone is unlocked for all networks ,just can`t get my detaisl back?help!!!
    please!!!
    thxs liz :lease:

2. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,452
    It sounds as though your numbers & messages are stored on the Motorola SIM but the 7210 is configured to read it's own memory only. I'm not familiar with the 7210 but something like pressing Menu > Contacts > Settings should allow you to select both phone & SIM memory together. If this doesn't work then it may be the case that the data is stored on the Motorola's memory. You would have to check the Motorola manual for info on how to copy from memory to SIM.