1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help need..mission centre speakers???

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by TwinCityWild, Sep 17, 2005.

1. TwinCityWild

TwinCityWild

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could do with some guidance on mission centre speakers. Ive had a AV set up for years..Mission 702e fronts..mission 75c centre...and mission 731i rears running off a yamaha DSP A5. Anyway ive never really felt the 75c has sounded as good as i would hope. So i was just wondering whether it is worth investing in trying to get the matching centre speaker to my 702e's..that being the 70c1 or 70c2 or 70c3 or is it worth trying to get hold of something like the 77c1??? just curious on peoples thoughts on this. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Wait for the 77C1, it was easily worth twice it's £200 RRP and they usually go for about £70 on the forums these days. It will be a good match with your 702e's as well. :)

3. TwinCityWild

TwinCityWild

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the advice eviljohn :thumbsup: much appreciated. Will try and get myself a 77c1 then. If you hear of anyone selling one in black give me a shout ...obviously ill be definately interested.

Thanks again

Phil :)

4. Brogan

Brogan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +481
    I could be selling mine if I can shift the rest of them...http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1961070#post1961070