1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Need LCD Stand < 32cm deep

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by Alan111S, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Alan111S

Alan111S
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all

I have been looking everywhere for a slim stand for my Philips 32PF9986. I only need to mount the TV and centre speaker on it as my amp etc. lives in a handy alcove next door.

As you can see in the attached photos, the plinth it all sits on is narrow (32cm), yet the slimmest stand I can find is an Optimum AV200SL at 40cm deep. I ordered one as it might just fit since the feet are spaced 25cm apart, but then the slightest nudge could knock the front feet off the plinth with disastrous consequences!

I even thought of buying a shelf from IKEA and some table legs which I could hacksaw down to the correct height. Help, I am that desperate :lease:

Alan

Attached Files:

2. Alan111S

Alan111S
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just replying to myself, in case someone has a similar issue. I am getting an Optimum plasma stand. The local Sony centre ordered it for me with £50 discount - and Optimum are giving me custom size legs for free. The front legs will overhang but drop to the floor - I reckon it will look pretty cool. When I get it, I'll post a pic.