Help: Name that tune from a music video description.

Hi

I've been looking for one video clip for about 6 years, maybe more, I've tried many forums without luck, so maybe you guys can help me out. It's an animated, black and white video and there are some plant like things (like in Jumanji) crawling out of connectors on the walls and other places, as far as I remember the song was a bit (only a bit) similar to smashing pumpkins' 1979. I can't remember anything else, I saw it only 2 times, but it drives me crazy even today : D

Any help would be really appreciated

by animated to you mean stop-motion or cartoon?
If it is stop motion, it could be one of Tool's

Hi. I am new to this site and signed up for the sole purpose of finding a particular song. I remember the video so I was hoping you good people could help me find the singer and song.

The video shows a series of ambiguous scenes that can be interpreted differently, depending on the viewer and perspective.

For example. One scene shows a black man in a hoodie with a stern look on his face.

Another scene shows a woman crying at the edge of a bed while a man stares out the window.

Another scene shows a man running towards another man screaming something.

Each of these scenes could be interpreted negatively depending on your viewpoint or biases.

For example the black man may be viewed as a street thug when it turns out as the video progresses he is a cop.
The lady crying may be in distress or pain but she is in sheer joy because her boyfriend just proposed to her and he is waiting for an answer while looking out a window.
The man running could be viewed as angry and attacking but as the video progresses he is yelling for a man to watch out as a truck or taxi is about to hit him. He runs towards the man just in time to push him to safety.

All I know is that the song is in english but the singer is not American. So if anyone can help me I would be very appreciative .. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I found this site while looking for a song that I have been trying to find for the past year. It's be amazing if somebody knew the answer.

The video is from the late 80's or early 90's, is black and white and the song is sung by a male and it's a ballad. The story is basically of him losing/missing a woman and the video shows a woman leaving their house, going to the airport, through security there and then almost getting on a plane to leave, but he comes there and stops her (or perhaps he gets there late and she leaves anyway?).

Parts of the video are of him singing the song, perhaps even playing on a guitar or a piano. Parts of the video show the storyline.

I thought it was a song by Bryan Adams, but I looked through all of his official videos and could not find it. It sort of sounds like his Everything I Do, Please Forgive me or Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman, but none of the videos match up.
I also thought it could be by Eric Clapton, Elton John or various other artists like that, but again I can never find a video that matches the description.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hey guys im trying to find a song which i heard years ago but i have no idea what it is...

All i remember from the filmclip was a girl carrying a big heart around and it gets smaller and smaller but in the end it gets big again because she finds someone with the same thing...

Any help would be extremly appreciated

Looking for this one... It's a music video entirely in first person. the first shot is of a girl sitting against a car as a hand from the first person view strokes her cheek as the sun sets in the distance. It starts with a guy waking up at like 3 in the morning and posting a note saying he's gone on the fridge, shows him on the road amassing a pile of water bottles on the passenger seat. he meets a girl he sees at a payphone at a gas station by buying her gum and offering it to her. They go and eat at a restaurant and here the music video goes 3 ways a la quintin tarentino. (this is where my memory gets hazy) it shows him tear up the check when it comes and they run out of the restaurant, they make it to a city they stay in a hotel, she ends up pulling a knife on him or something, it *pauses* and *rewinds* to the restaurant. this time she tears it up, it goes forward to a new ending that's terrible and it *pauses, rewinds* again. finally, they pay the bill, she keeps being mischievous and he's being legit, she ends up shooting him. the final shot is of the girl slumped against the car where the main guy is stroking her cheek as they both die, as he shot her after she shot him and dropped the gun in shock.

in music video there are soldiers with guns in damaged church. also i think it was christmas in this video and maybe even angels covered with blood. i think i saw this video on mtv or viva 2. and i am sure it was some kind of rock music. thanks and sorry for bad english!!

Hi. I am new to this site and signed up for the sole purpose of finding a particular song. I remember the video so I was hoping you good people could help me find the singer and song.

The video shows a series of ambiguous scenes that can be interpreted differently, depending on the viewer and perspective.

For example. One scene shows a black man in a hoodie with a stern look on his face.

Another scene shows a woman crying at the edge of a bed while a man stares out the window.

Another scene shows a man running towards another man screaming something.

Each of these scenes could be interpreted negatively depending on your viewpoint or biases.

For example the black man may be viewed as a street thug when it turns out as the video progresses he is a cop.
The lady crying may be in distress or pain but she is in sheer joy because her boyfriend just proposed to her and he is waiting for an answer while looking out a window.
The man running could be viewed as angry and attacking but as the video progresses he is yelling for a man to watch out as a truck or taxi is about to hit him. He runs towards the man just in time to push him to safety.

All I know is that the song is in english but the singer is not American. So if anyone can help me I would be very appreciative .. Thanks in advance.

Isn't that Oasis Stand By Me ????

Hi All,

You guys seem really good at this and really hope you can help me out. I have been trying to locate a music video for almost a year now and am having no luck. Heres the description of the music video.

There is a girl that wakes up in what i think was a loft. She looks around and when she realizes the guys is gone she starts to freak out throwing a lamp and i think she threw clothes also. I believe its a band with a guy singing. At the end of the music video the elevator doors open and the guy walks into the loft with coffee and she just stands there with an omg look on her face. Please help me...i saw this video on you tube in the fall of 2008.

I don't know about the above one but I have one I'd like to find as well.

It showed a guy in a sort of empty-ish room/factory. First he built himself a living room, making the sofas etc. Then he rolled in a metal trolley/crate with things like intestines etc and laid out human forms, which later came to life (he did this with a rabbit or hare earlier - stuffing it with the appropriate organs and stitching the skin around). so the newly made people are hanging around the living room, playing instruments I think. some of them are fully dressed, some half naked or naked, can't remember. In the end, the guy takes all of it apart again and something with a pyramid happens - it takes him away? Can't remember where it came from.

any help appreciated.

Does anyone have any ideas of song title/band from the following description

2 male flatmates at home, a girl turns up with her dog for a date with one of them. She ends up leaving with the other guy as the one she came to see pays more attention to the dog and giving his flat mate a hard time.

Male vocalist, was played on Q tv a fair bit when it first came out, within the last two years I think.

Driving me crazy!!! :facepalm:

Hi guys,

I hope this is an easy one.......

There is a music video where a lady walks the streets of NEw York holding a small heart. She meets a man and the heart grows to enormous size. The man than leaves her so the heart once again goes smaller. She is sad initially but then picks herself up and seeks for another partner to give her heart to.

If I remember correctly it's a dance tune!

I was watching a video yesterday so it has to be recent but I cant find it on top 40 it came on about 6 times while watching subtv but the artist and song never came up!

It has an old man who goes on to a beach, he stands on the beach just wearing shorts for a while then he dives into the water, there is a ship behind him in the water and a suitcase then comes up with chains over it, he then takes it back to his house but you dont get to see whats in the suitcase.

In other clips the artist is a woman singing is standing infront of a brick wall, she is wearing a fur coat she has really red lipstick on!

I know its a bit vague but

Any ideas?

i watch this good song on youtube a couple of weeks ago and really want it but can't remeber what it was called or who it was by and i can't find it on you tube again. this is what i can remember, it was a guy singing with his band on a bridge and they are holding up all the cars on the bridge and at the end i'm pretty sure they all get out of their cars and start dancing. any ideas would be good thanks.

i watch this good song on youtube a couple of weeks ago and really want it but can't remeber what it was called or who it was by and i can't find it on you tube again. this is what i can remember, it was a guy singing with his band on a bridge and they are holding up all the cars on the bridge and at the end i'm pretty sure they all get out of their cars and start dancing. any ideas would be good thanks.

I'm not sure, but if it's under a bridge, maybe REM everybody hurts?

I been trying to find this song for a really long time,all i know that is from 2002 or 2003,in the video there is a girls dancing around the fight ring...
They are dressed in sweatpants,it's NOT Junior Jack ''Make your move''.
It is a female(or females) vocals,maybe it is a female group featuring some
DJ...I'm not sure,it was a long time ago,I saw the video couple of times and I am
dying to find out what is the name of the song so if anyone can help me,that would be wonderful:)

It's Junior Jack - Stupid Disco, so you were close :)

hey, everyone..help me on this one please..
the song, and its video, were popular back in the 90's..if I remember it correctly, the video shows a big black guy on top of a hill, singing, dressed in, I think, some sort of traditional African clothes..he's always spreading his arms, turning..the song is of the kind similar to 'Rednex - The Spirit of the Hawk' or something like that, you know, the (American) Indian or Africanish kind of stuff..the rhythm is not very fast, but it's very catchy..there might be an eagle and a lake involved as well, but don't hold me to it..
thanx a bunch..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom