1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help !! MyHTPC with TheaterTek Problems.

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Mr THX, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Mr THX

Mr THX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi
    Can anyone help.............I recently started setting up MyHTPC as a front end.
    Would be using it mostly for playing my backed up DVD's which I have about 15 on my hard drive (Ripped with DVD Shrink / no compresion), also for playing music both MP3 and .APE files. Got all the menus sorted with cover art etc... showing which DVD's are available to watch - but when I try to launch the film from within My HTPC T-TK launches but no film starts !!!! can't get my head round it, I 've been on the T-TK forum and set up a new Media module as Karnis has posted about only to still get no joy..............

Hope someone out there has come across the same problem.

2. Donnacha

Donnacha
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,679
    I got it working fine. I just followed the info on the forum and it worked. If you describe everything that you set-up in the new media module on MyHTPC one of us may be abe to spot what's gone wrong.

Cheers